Transcend memory cards are often used for digital cameras, mobile phones, android tablets, Windows phones, or other portable devices. Using transcend sd cards is easy since they allow you to store data and transfer it to all portable gadgets and computers.
However, there are many reasons which may cause data loss on Transcend memory card.
- Sometimes errors like “SD card not formatted. Do you want to format?” may show up when you connect your Transcend memory card to the system. Files stored on memory card become inaccessible after such error messages.
- Files such as photos videos from Transcend memory card are deleted by mistake.
- Switching off your digital camera while processing photos or videos or taking pictures and while transferring files from memory card to computer can lead to loss of files on the memory card.
- Improper system shut down, power failure, improper insertion and removal of the Transcend memory card from the card reader
- Corruption of Transcend memory card’s file system due to virus attacks, card error and taking photos while camera is showing low on battery are responsible for loss of photos from Transcend memory cards
- Reformat the Transcend memory card by mistake will erase all your media files from Transcend memory card.
The best way to recover deleted files from Transcend memory card is to use a Transcend memory card data recovery freeware, download Transcend memory card data recovery software for free from: Transcend data recovery tutorial
The Transcend data recovery software can recover deleted photos, videos, music files, document data, and other files and folders from Transcend memory card, including SD card, SDHC, microSD, SDXC, SD mini, CF card, xD picture card.
Here’s another useful Transcend usb drive data recovery guide which you can follow to recover deleted files and folders from Transcend drive pro.